Why does someone
regret getting a tattoo?
There are a couple of answers:
- They haven’t thought through properly what they want
- They thought it was a good idea
- They didn’t get the meaning they wanted
- Poorly done tattoo
- It stands in the way of their carrier
- They’ve pointed out something they no longer think, or don’t belong to that group
- They did it for reasons previously important to them, which now isn’t the case
If you look at it, there’s a lot of reasons why someone complain and it’s very easy to find yourself in them.
Is that really what you want to experience? I’ll try and give you few guidelines on how to NOT get in that position, the rest is up to you.
- Put your character in your tattoo
- Put emotions and meanings that only you can see
- Don’t point out your belonging to a particular group, there are always opposers
- Do not choose size, position or design because you are not a tattoo master
- Use your own idea and the knowledge of tattoo master, combination is a powerful thing.
- If you want to get a tattoo, but your job doesn’t allow it, place it on a hidden spot
- If you are hiding it because of your parents, remember you won’t live with them forever, but you will you’re your tattoo.
- Tattoo appearance is the most important thing, then purpose, combination of both is success.
- It’s not up to you to think of everything, that’s why you have tattoo masters who are trained for that.
- Make sure you ask around where to get tattooed.
- Be yourself and don’t set yourself any limits or prejudice.
- Fact is you’re born without limitations or prejudice.
- If you’re showing love for someone or a monument, make a small master piece.
You are not a calendar or a fridge to put reminders on yourself.
YOU ONLY HAVE ONE SKIN, CHOOSE SMART!
LOVE IS FOREVER, BUT A TATTOO LASTS 2 MONTHS LONGER.